"Love follows knowledge."
"Beauty above all beauty!"
– St. Catherine of Siena

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Music Tuesday: Living in a Ghost Town by the Rolling Stones

A week and a half ago I posted a personal essay, “Covid-19, My New YorkExperience,” on what it has been like here in New York City over this virus shutdown.  

As it turns out, the rock group, The Rolling Stones put out a single on the subject of our new living conditions.  It’s called “Living in a Ghost Town,” and it’s pretty cool.  For those that don’t know or don’t remember, I happen to be a Rolling Stones fan, so maybe I’m biased.  Here’s the single for Music Tuesday.

First, here's the official video. 




I love those “whoah whoah.”  And Jagger’s harmonica is just great.

And I liked the clips in this video as it took you around the world to various cities.  This version also has an extra verse.



I couldn’t make up my mind as to which video to embed, so I did both.  Which do you prefer?

1 comment:

  1. I love the Stones; but then I love the Beatles too.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete