"Love follows knowledge."
"Beauty above all beauty!"
– St. Catherine of Siena

Monday, May 25, 2020

Matthew Monday: Getting Ready for Little League

This virus lockdown has postponed what would have been Matthew’s first year of playing Little League Baseball.  They have not cancelled the season yet but we are still waiting for Little League sports to be allowed to play.  We still hope to play. 

The last few days, we’ve gotten up early and headed to the park to train.  We go through throw and catch, hitting off a tee, hitting from my pitching, fielding grounders and pop ups.

I took a picture and video clip of him hitting off a tee.




He almost hit me with the ball as I’m filming it!

He loves to put on the equipment.




Hope we get to play!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! I hope you all get to play too. I have such fond memories of my kids in Little League. My husband was an umpire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vijaya. Your husband really gave it his all!

      Delete
  2. He looks professional already. Keep practising.

    God bless you all, Manny.

    ReplyDelete