"Love follows knowledge."
"Beauty above all beauty!"
– St. Catherine of Siena

Monday, September 3, 2018

Matthew Monday: Ninth Birthday

Saturday was Matthew’s ninth birthday.  We had a little party in the form of a BBQ at the house.  My wife put candles on two cakes and Matthew blew them out before I even had a chance to snap a picture.  This is the only picture I got.  After some of the cake was cut u.  You can see Matthew already has it in his mouth.  Silly boy.





That pitch back up against the wall was one of his gifts.  My little baby is growing so fast.  He will start fourth grade this week.

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Matthew! Yay for pitch-backs!

    We have been in school for 2 weeks here- meh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan. We start late in New York, but this is actually earlier than when I was a kid. School in August should be banned. ;)

      Delete
  2. I cannot believe Matthew is nine!!! What a handsome lad and clearly the apple of your eye. Sending many birthday wishes! This is qimissung, btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Qimi! It's been ages. I hope things have been well with you and your family. Yes, Matthew is the apple of our eye. :) Please keep in touch.

      Delete
  3. I will! I stayed away too long. I'm glad to see you all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete