"Love follows knowledge."
"Beauty above all beauty!"
– St. Catherine of Siena

Monday, November 5, 2018

Matthew Monday: Halloween 2018

I warned Matthew this year that if he dressed in an evil character or villain costume I would not take him trick-or-treating.  I just don’t like associating with evil.

So he told e he was going as a ninja.  Is a ninja evil?  He told me it depended on the ninja.  A ninja is not evil by definition.

OK, I bought it.  So I took him.  But why is a ninja dressed in black and look mean?  I think he tricked me.  Anyone out there know if a ninja is a villain? 

Anyway, here are a couple of photos.




And here he is with my mother.




Matthew doesn’t seem very enthusiastic, does he?  He wasn’t and I couldn’t figure out why.  But he didn’t seem to enjoy this Halloween.  

2 comments:

  1. Forgive me again for being so slow in commenting but long story short please give your mom another hug, I hope she's feeling as well as she looks.

    As for Matthew, I'm willing to bet that dad knows he's got a lot of smiling days left in his future. (lol)

    Until next time

    God Bless you and yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Victor. She is feeling pretty good for her age. I think your Thanksgiving Day is different than ours. Ours is tomorrow. I'm thankful for you coming to my blog whenever you can. God bless.

      Delete