"Love follows knowledge."
"Beauty above all beauty!"
– St. Catherine of Siena

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Personal Note: St. Louis Airport

Speaking of pictures, I was on a business trip through St. Louis last week and came across this gender neutral bathroom in the airport. 





Have you ever seen anything like that?  I had to do a double take.  My first thought was, how many dogs actually pass through the airport to justify a doggy bathroom?  But then I read the sign carefully and its primary purpose is for service animals, which I imagine can be quite a bit with all the explosives and smuggling going on.  Still it’s funny and if you look at the second picture you can see one is suppose to clean up after the dog.

Since I’m at it, here are a few more pictures from that trip.  I took these two from the window seat on the plane.  That’s the great Mississippi River as we come in for a landing.  







Pictures don't do the river justice, though.

Finally I had a great view of the airport from my last night’s hotel.  Snapped a really nice sunset from my window.




No comments:

Post a Comment