"Love follows knowledge."
"Beauty above all beauty!"
– St. Catherine of Siena

Monday, August 16, 2021

Matthew Monday: Baseball and Go Carts

Matthew and I went down to catch a minor league baseball game in Aberdeen, Maryland this Saturday.  As you may know, I am a Baltimore Orioles fan.  The Orioles have a minor league affiliate in Aberdeen, the Aberdeen Ironbirds, which is about two and a half hour drive from my house.  We met some of the Baltimore Orioles internet friends there and had a nice time watching a game Saturday.  I forgot to take pictures but one of my friends took this one of me and Matthew.



By the way, he's a Yankees fan, but I got him to wear an Orioles shirt and hat.  


There is a little amusement park not too far from my house which has batting cages.
  I’ve taken Matthew there to improve his hitting for his Little League Baseball, and it has improved.  The park also has powered go carts, which Matthew has long wanted to try.  He just made the height requirement for him to drive the carts, so he had me take him. 

Here is a little video clip.  Matthew is the third cart to come into the foreground. 


 




And here is a photo I snapped.




No comments:

Post a Comment