"Love follows knowledge."
"Beauty above all beauty!"
– St. Catherine of Siena

Friday, May 3, 2013

Faith Filled Friday: The Rosary For The Unborn

St. Michael the Archangel Organization is coordinating this weekend (May 3rd through May 5th) to gather one million people praying the rosary for the unborn.  This is a worldwide event.  You can read about it here.


You will need to register so they can tally your prayers. You can do that here.

Here is their poster.

 
 
 
Now I have to admit I'm not great at the rosary.  So for all those novices like me, here is a little video to refresh your memory on how to do it.  It's not hard.  Let's pray for those unborn children.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is good! Thanks for posting it.

    You should take up the rosary - especially with Matthew. Kids learn the prayers quickly with the repetition and they feel so grown up when they get to lead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Manny, I'm a little late to get tallied officially but I did happen to offer my Rosary yesterday for the unborn as well as other intentions.

    ReplyDelete