"Love follows knowledge."
"Beauty above all beauty!"
– St. Catherine of Siena

Monday, August 24, 2020

Matthew Monday: Haircut


Well, Matthew finally got a haircut since the lockdown from the coronavirus.  It’s been six months since we’ve been locked down, and I think he needed a haircut going into the lockdown.  So it’s been quite a while.  Now at some point his mother had trimmed his hair.  That was a few months ago.  I wanted to take a picture before that to show what a mess it was, but he wouldn’t let me.  My post on our family and adjusting to the lock down shows a picture of Matthew back in June.  I think my wife had given him a trim at that point.  

My wife’s trimming wasn’t too bad actually, but it was only around the outside.  On top of his head had become a real mop.  So the Mall finally was allowed to open and the place she takes him was available, and this is what came out of it.




That’s one of the best haircuts he’s ever gotten.  It looks great. 

Let me whisper and tell you a secret: He’s ten days away from his eleventh birthday.  Shh!

No comments:

Post a Comment