"Love follows knowledge."
"Beauty above all beauty!"
– St. Catherine of Siena

Monday, November 1, 2021

Matthew Monday: Halloween 2021

Not much to say this Halloween.  Matthew could not make up his mind what he wanted to go as, and so waited until two days before and all the costumes were sold out.  He did have a clown’s wig though, and so that was his costume.  Just the wig.

 



At least it wasn't an evil looking character as has been the trend the last few years.  I never liked that.

Actually I didn’t even take him trick-or-treating.  This was the first year.  My wife took him to meet up with some of his school friends.  They went trick-or-treating and then had a pizza party with the friends at one of their houses.  Unfortunately I have no pictures.  He didn’t even stop at my mother’s house.  Oh well, but I had a nice few hours alone in the house reading and watching football. 

 

Over and out, as my blogger friend Jan says.

2 comments:

  1. Yup, that's what I say, alright :) Well, it's kind of bittersweet when the kids lose a little interest in costumes, and then in going out altogether. It's even worse when you don't get any trick or treaters - two or three years in a row now! That candy isn't gonna eat itself...

    ReplyDelete