"Love follows knowledge."
"Beauty above all beauty!"
– St. Catherine of Siena

Monday, November 18, 2019

Matthew Monday: Responsorial Psalm for 32nd Sunday in Ordinary Time

Two Sunday’s ago, November 10th, the Thirty-Second Sunday in Ordinary Time, Matthew gave the responsorial psalm at Mass and he had me film it.  He does these and other parts of the Children’s Mass regularly, but I present this one because I just happen to capture it. 

Here is the psalm for that day, PS 17:1, 5-6, 8, 15

R. (15b)  Lord, when your glory appears, my joy will be full.
Hear, O LORD, a just suit;
attend to my outcry;
hearken to my prayer from lips without deceit.

R. Lord, when your glory appears, my joy will be full.
My steps have been steadfast in your paths,
my feet have not faltered.
I call upon you, for you will answer me, O God;
incline your ear to me; hear my word.

R. Lord, when your glory appears, my joy will be full.
Keep me as the apple of your eye,
hide me in the shadow of your wings.
But I in justice shall behold your face;
on waking I shall be content in your presence.

R. Lord, when your glory appears, my joy will be full.





He will always be the apple of my eye.

2 comments:

  1. Manny, I did read your upper post of Matthew Monday: "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" and long story short, let me say that you have nothing to fear as far as Matthew's reading likes and dislikes ... I've been thinking about you saying that "it’s like pulling teeth to get him to sit with me." I'm pretty sure that after the piles of books that he's been reading so far that the only reason left could be that you're just not using strong enough mouth wash.

    Tell Victor #1 that I also red his last post titled" Floating Memories In My Mind"... but it was just too much for me when I saw that naked woman taking a bath, it turned me on so much that after I finished taking "IT" all out on my good wife, after witch, I was then just too tired to comment ... The next thing you know, Victor #1 will quietly be thinking that it's OK for priest to get married. Nowadays... I can just imagine what some later married priest might be thinking after they see this naked picture then are giving out Holy Communion which represents God's Body and Blood of Jesus' Last Supper and..............................and...................................and...

    END! END! END YA say sinner vic? DON'T BE LIKE THAT! BE NICE NOW!

    Go Figure some of these French speaking English Men Nowadays ...

    WHO'S LAUGHING?

    God bless you and yours Manny,

    Tell Victor #1 to keep praying for me cause as usual, I'm still praying for him ...

    Until next time

    God Bless All His Children

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I will get some stronger mouth wash. Thanks. :)

      Delete