"Love follows knowledge."
"Beauty above all beauty!"
– St. Catherine of Siena

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving 2019


I don’t know who still reads my blog, but I miss you all that used to comment here.  I miss visiting the blogs of my blogger friends.  Many of you have stopped blogging,  Blogging seems to be a dying art.  I still use it.  I still think it’s a great way to express oneself, whether people read it or not.  As Shakespeare says, “And yet to times in hope my verse shall stand” (Sonnet 60, l. 13) so too this blog will stand the test of time!


Well, dear friends of past and present, I want to wish you the most glorious of Thanksgiving Days. 






2 comments:

  1. To Blog or not to Blog
    That is the question.
    Whether it is nobler in the mind
    To keep one’s thoughts to oneself
    Than reveal them to all
    On screens large and small.
    And by doing such
    Suffer the slings and arrows
    Of outrageous readers
    Who’d rather Block you
    Than read your feeble Tweeters.
    Or to bravely face your qualms
    And courageously Blog on
    Regardless of your audience
    Be it great or be it small;
    Just Blog on into eternity
    And have yourself a ball!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Victor thank you! I wonder how the other Victor is doing. Let me come over to your blog and check out what funny thing you have to say.

      Delete