"Love follows knowledge."
"Beauty above all beauty!"
– St. Catherine of Siena

Monday, May 20, 2019

Matthew Monday: School Concert and Lip Synch Show

Matthew’s school put on their annual show for the school families.  It’s a combination orchestral performances and lip synch dancing.  Matthew participated in both this year. 

I got there late, so I didn’t get a very good seat.  I’m in the back and the pictures didn’t come ut the best.  Here’s a picture of violin orchestra.  Matthew is there on the left in the front.




Now here is a clip I was able to video.  It’s called Allegro from some composer named Suzuki.  That will be their music teacher who will lead the class, and at about the 59 second mark she will point to Matthew for a solo.  The solo is only about five seconds long and then she’ll point to a couple of others.



So cute.

As to the lip synch, I have no clue what song they were performing.  I lost the program.  I didn’t get any video but here are a few pictures.  Matthew is the boy on the right.







Personally I didn’t care for any of the lip synch performances but the kids had fun.  Isn’t he cute?  My little boy is growing too fast!  

1 comment:

  1. "My little boy is growing too fast!"

    Wow! Time really does go too fast and from this picture of Matthew looking like a determined teenager,I can only imagine the fun that parents nowadays will be experiencing in the future trying to direct their boys to the priesthood ...

    I hear YA Man! Victor what will be, will be but in the mean time, my wife and I are just going to keep doing the best we can with fingers crossed that God and His Angels will direct his heart, soul, spirit and flesh cells to follow the straight and narrow Jesus Way...

    WHO'S LAUGHING?

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete