"Love follows knowledge."
"Beauty above all beauty!"
– St. Catherine of Siena

Friday, April 12, 2013

Faith Filled Friday: "Hiding Place" by John Michael Talbot

It's been such a hard week.  Besides working late and taking work home, work has been a drag.  And then at the end of last week my mother broke and dislocated her finger, which will require an operation.  So it's been hectic and busy and stressful.  Through it all I have one hiding place.

I love this song, and I love most of John Michael Talbot's music.  If you've never heard his music, here's his home page, and I know you can sample a lot of it on Youtube.  I think he looks better with the shorter hair and beard, but I guess that sort of thing doesn't matter to him.  ;)

6 comments:

  1. BIG JMT fan here. I used to play a lot of his stuff on guitar. Still sing his songs often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are some of your favorite of his songs? There's quite a few good ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Besides the two Kelly mentions, I like Taste and See and Only In God. My favorite to sing is Forever Will I Sing.

      Delete
    2. Thanks. I don't have his version of Taste and See and I just played on Youtube, and it's great. I could swear I have Only In God, but it doesn't seem to be on my ipod. I know I've heard that many times. I'm going to have to buy them both.

      Delete
  3. Bob and I have a few JMT songs that we do at the pro life masses. I follow him on facebook, he's pretty cool :) We like Holy is His Name and Come Worship the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are great. Some of my favorites are One Faith, St. Theresa's Prayer, Father I Put My Life in Your Hands, and Surrender To Jesus. They should be on Youtube if you want to check them out.

      Delete