"Love follows knowledge."
"Beauty above all beauty!"
– St. Catherine of Siena

Monday, September 5, 2016

Matthew Monday: Matthew’s Seventh Birthday


Matthew turned seven this past week and we had a couple of celebrations.  In one of them my wife snapped this photo as Matthew was blowing out the candles.  What a remarkable picture.





The years just seem to be streaming by.  Happy Seventh my little boy.


PS.  I’ve been delinquent in posting lately.  My new project at work has been sucking up all my energy.  Not only don’t I have any mental breaks for a quick read of a few pages or even a lunchtime break for a more extensive read, I come home zapped of all energy.  The only thing I want to do when I get home is vegetate watching a baseball game.  So I’m behind in reading and posting.  An engineering project tends to take a while at the beginning to settle into a routine.  It takes a while to get things under control.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Matthew and best wishes to you all.

    Have a good rest, Manny and put your feet up. I know beginning of projects can be a nightmare.

    As for being delinquent; I know the feeling I once played truant from a coorespondence course I enrolled on. I used to get envelopes through the post every day and I never opened them. That showed them at the college who is in charge!

    God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you found a minute to post on the real important things!! Happy birthday to the little feller :)

    ReplyDelete